Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Nexis 180 degree countersunk hinge from Grass with antique finish. These hinges have a visible part that is visible on the outside of the door when the door is closed. It gives the feeling of an older pin hinge that is popular in retro kitchens from the 50s and 60s and in shaker kitchens with rebated doors. The hinges are equipped with a proven Click-On technology in the hinge arm which forms a solid base for attaching the hinges to the cabinet without the need for any tools. Just press with a finger and the hinge locks into place on the mounting plate with an audible "click". The hinge can be detached from the Click-on mounting plate simply by unlocking it if you then need to detach the door.
- 180° opening angle
- Optimal opening for doors up to 19 mm thickness.
- With visible nickel-plated barrel for a retro effect when the lid is closed.
- With self-closing mechanism
- 3-dimensional adjustability
- Supplied complete with mounting plate.
Drill dimensions: Width & Depth
Recommended number of hinges per door
- 0-900 mm height & up to 7 kg weight: 2 hinges
- 901-2000 mm height & up to 17 kg weight: 3 hinges
- 2001-2300 mm height & up to 20kg weight: 4 hinges